New Patient Registration

If you would like to register with the practice please use this form.

To register a new patient you will need to live within our practice boundary.

You will also need to show at least two documents to prove your name, address and eligibilty to receive NHS care.

Acceptable documents are listed below. Exceptions will only be made at the discretion of the Practice Manager or a Partner, reception staff cannot override these requirements.

Acceptable evidence for proof of legal name (originals only):

  • Birth certificate
  • Passport
  • Photo card driving licence
  • National identity card
  • Home Office identity card.

Acceptable evidence for proof of address (originals only bearing the patient’s name and dated in the last two months and showing the address being registered):

  • Statement from a financial institution (bank, building society, credit card or mortgage lender);
  • Bill from a utility company (gas, electric, water or fixed line telephone provider);
    council tax bill;
  • Letter confirming entitlement to housing benefit, council tax benefit or tax credits;
  • Letter from the Home Office in relation to an application for asylum or appeal;
  • Letter from the educational establishment that you are currently attending;
  • Signed tenancy agreement.

Once registered, it is important to keep your contact details up to date in case we need to contact you.

We occasionally need to change appointments or send letters to you and if you have moved and not told us this can cause problems.

If Royal Mail return post to us because you have moved, you will be removed from the practice list. Any changes must be made in writing, and accompanied by a proof of address document as outlined above.

Patient's Details

Please use this date format: DD/MM/YYYY.
Any responses we send will go to this email address.


Emergency Contact


Previous Details

Please include postcode.

If you are from abroad

Registering with the NHS for the first time in the UK
Please use this date format: DD/MM/YYYY.

If you are returning from abroad

Previously been registered with the NHS in the UK
Please use this date format: DD/MM/YYYY.
Please use this date format: DD/MM/YYYY.

Supplementary Questions

Ordinarily Resident

Anybody in England can register with a GP practice and receive free medical care from that practice.

However, if you are not ‘ordinarily resident’ in the UK you may have to pay for NHS treatment outside of the GP practice. Being ordinarily resident broadly means living lawfully in the UK on a properly settled basis for the time being. In most cases, nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area must also have the status of ‘indefinite leave to remain’ in the UK.

Some services, such as diagnostic tests of suspected infectious diseases and any treatment of those diseases are free of charge to all people, while some groups who are not ordinarily resident here are exempt from all treatment charges.

More information on ordinary residence, exemptions and paying for NHS services can be found in the Visitor and Migrant patient leaflet, available from your GP practice. Alternatively for more information go to

You may be asked to provide proof of entitlement in order to receive free NHS treatment outside of the GP practice, otherwise you may be charged for your treatment. Even if you have to pay for a service, you will always be provided with any immediately necessary or urgent treatment, regardless of advance payment.

The information you give on this form will be used to assist in identifying your chargeable status, and may be shared, including with NHS secondary care organisations (e.g. hospitals) and NHS Digital, for the purposes of validation, invoicing and cost recovery. You may be contacted on behalf of the NHS to confirm any details you have provided.

I declare that the information I give on this form is correct and complete. I understand that if it is not correct, appropriate
action may be taken against me.

A parent/guardian should complete the form on behalf of a child under 16.

European Economic Area (EEA) Country

For a list of EEA countries visit:

If you are visiting from another EEA country and do not hold a current EHIC (or Provisional Replacement Certificate (PRC))/S1, you may be billed for the cost of any treatment received outside of the GP practice, including at a hospital.


Please enter the details from your EHIC or PRC below.

S1 Form

Please give your S1 form to the practice staff.

How will your EHIC/PRC/S1 data be used?

By using your EHIC or PRC for NHS treatment costs your EHIC or PRC data and GP appointment data will be shared with NHS secondary care (hospitals) and NHS Digital solely for the purposes of cost recovery. Your clinical data will not be shared in the cost recovery process.

Your EHIC, PRC or S1 information will be shared with The Department for Work and Pensions for the purpose of recovering your NHS costs from your home country.